Welcome to the company ! we have many years of professional experience !
rsdzd@pyzyrsd.com +86 513525609655

How to decolorize strong acid wastewater

Established in 2001, Puyang Zhong Yuan Restar Petroleum Equipment Co.,Ltd, “RSD” for short, is Henan’s high-tech enterprise with intellectual property advantages and independent legal person qualification. With registered capital of RMB 50 million, the Company has two subsidiaries-Henan Restar Separation Equipment Technology Co., Ltd We are mainly specialized in R&D, production and service of various intelligent separation and control systems in oil&gas drilling,engineering environmental protection and mining industries.We always take the lead in Chinese market shares of drilling fluid shale shaker for many years. Our products have been exported more than 20 countries and always extensively praised by customers. We are Class I network supplier of Sinopec,CNPC and CNOOC and registered supplier of ONGC, OIL India,KOC. High quality and international standard products make us gain many Large-scale drilling fluids recycling systems for Saudi Aramco and Gazprom projects.

Certificate of Honor

Get in touch with us

We will confidentially process your data and will not pass it on to a third party.

How to decolorize strong acid wastewater
Limestone for pH Adjustment in Industrial Wastewater ...
Limestone for pH Adjustment in Industrial Wastewater ...

The chemistry stands, limestone will neutralize strong acids, at least partially. However, in practice limestone cannot be relied upon to neutralize acidic waste streams. The chips are very easily rendered useless from coating by the highly insoluble calcium salts and …

15.1 Precipitation and Dissolution – Chemistry
15.1 Precipitation and Dissolution – Chemistry

Wastewater treatment facilities, such as this one, remove contaminants from wastewater before the water is released back into the natural environment. (credit: “eutrophication&hypoxia”/Wikimedia Commons) One common way to remove phosphates from water is by the addition of calcium hydroxide, known as lime, Ca(OH) 2.

Uses of Sulphuric Acid - QS Study
Uses of Sulphuric Acid - QS Study

Sulfuric ,acid, uses in the industry: It is ,used, in different industries such as – ,wastewater, processing, production of cleaning agents, processing of minerals, producing explosives, detergents and paper industry for the manufacture of aluminum sulfate.

What is the purpose of wastewater treatment? + Example
What is the purpose of wastewater treatment? + Example

27/3/2017, · ,Wastewater, (sewage) treatment is done to purify ,wastewater, although a typical municipal (domestic) ,wastewater, contains 99.9% water. The remaining (0.1%) portion is composed solids, organisms, chemicals, etc. ,Wastewater, treatment plants have three stages: primary,s econdary and tertiary (advanced) treatment. Primary steps (such as screening and ...

Chat Online Inquiry Email

Business cooperation

+86 513525609655

Company address

Road West, North Branch, Jingkai Road, Puyang City